Whether your property has experienced minor water damage or a significant flood, the sooner you call in the professionals for help, the better the outcome is likely to be. Water damage can be more extensive than many people realize; and most don’t have the skill or equipment to effectively mitigate water damage following a disaster or flood. If your home or business has sustained water damage, don’t try to tackle the cleanup alone.
At Your Service
We understand how devastating water damage can be. That’s why we take a thorough, meticulous approach to all that we do. Our attentive, compassionate damage repair professionals will take the time to assess your damage and come up with a plan to preserve your property. And if you have questions, we’ll be on hand to answer them every step of the way.
If your property has suffered water damage, don’t go it alone. Call us today for help.
Flooding in your home or office can cause major damage to your property. We are available 24/7 to extract the water from your home or business and return your property to its pre-loss condition.
If your household or business has been damaged by flooding, we are the cleanup specialists and will respond promptly to assess your situation, accurately restore your possessions and property to the original state.
Excess moisture will not only damage your home or office, it also creates the ideal environment for mold to develop. The most effective approach for protecting your property from the mold caused by flooding is to always have it dried out, ventilated, disinfected and restored as quickly as possible.
Do not touch or use any switches, outlets or electrical appliances in your residence until your power has been checked or shut off.
Minimizing Flood Damage
To minimize damage – DO
- Mop up as much excess water as you possibly can.
- Remove all items off of wood furniture and tabletops and wipe up all water.
- Take all of your wet upholstery items and prop them up for easier drying.
- Put aluminum foil or wooden blocks between furniture legs and flooring.
- Leave all drawers and cabinets fully open to help speed up drying process.
- Place any artwork and other valuable items in a safe place.
- Open up any suitcases and luggage to dry.
To Avoid Making it Worse – DO NOT
- Do Not Leave wet fabrics alone. Dry immediately to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Do Not leave any coloured printed items on carpet or floors.
- Do Not use your household vacuum to remove excess water.
- Do Not use any electrical appliances while standing on wet floors,especially concrete.
- Do Not enter any rooms where the roof is sagging from water damage.
- Do Not store any wet content on top of dry content.